- If for any reason you decide that the product you have ordered is not the right size for you, we allow the exchange of that item in a different size. You must notify us of the exchange within 14 days from the moment you have received your order.
- Custom Orders and Earrings cannot be exchanged.
- To make an exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will instruct you on how to proceed with the exchange and the address to mail your jewellery.
- You will have to cover the cost of postage both ways. We do not offer free returns and make no exceptions to this rule.
- Exchanges will be processed within 2-3 days of receipt of the item being exchanged.
- We allow all customers to return the goods purchased from our Store within 14 days from the day they have received their order. Please contact us at email@example.com for instructions on how to arrange a return.
- It is only possible to return goods that are unused and have no marks of being used. Please pack your order appropriately. Items with wear marks will not be accepted.
- You must return the Product(s) to us at your own cost within 14 days after the day of notifying us of the cancellation.
- Faer & Haas does not cover the cost of return postage. Please note that you are responsible for the item until it is delivered to us. Returns that were lost in transit will not be accepted. For your safety, we recommend using a tracked courier service.
- Custom orders cannot be returned and are not refundable.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons.
- We reserve the right to deduct the original postage and packaging costs from your refund.
- Returns and refunds will be processed within 2-3 days of receipt of the item being returned.
- If you receive a damaged product you must to contact us with photographic evidence within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will not accept returns for damaged items after the 24 hours has passed.
- We will not accept a return if the Customer has purchased a product “by accident” or “changed their mind”.
- Things that are not a valid reason for a complaint are: natural wear and tear, scratches and damages that were a result of wearing and using a product, damages that were visible upon delivery of the package, but not reported straight away, colour changes, gold plating wearing off.